About IWED 2019
Call for Papers / 30 Jan – 02 Feb 2019 / Moscow
The workshop on Electric Drives is an annual event held by the Department of Electric Drives at the National Research University «Moscow Power Engineering Institute».
Over the past 26 years it has become one of the major events in the field of electric drive technology and attracts scientists and researchers from all over Russia and abroad to share their research experience.
From 2018 year onward, and in order to further expand international scientific cooperation, the workshop is conducted in the English language and supported by the broadened international scientific committee including technical support from the IEEE (Russia Section IE/PE/PEL/IA Joint Chapter).
Since 2019 the event is technically supported by IEEE Industrial Electronic Society. IES distinguished lecturer Prof. J Holtz will contribute with a keynote speech and a tutorial.
04 Nov 2018 Full paper submission for review
02 Dec 2018 Notification of acceptance
31 Dec 2018 Final paper submission
31 Dec 2018 Fee transfer deadline
15 Jan 2019 Conference program available
30 Jan 2019 – 02 Feb 2018: IWED 2019
Topics and Sessions
Day1: Technical visits
Day2: Workday 1: Improvement in Efficiency of Electric Drives
- Improving efficiency be means of power electronic converters
- Improving efficiency of the electrical machines by means of control
- Selecting electric drive system components for efficiency increase
- Technological process efficiency increase by means of electric drive
Day 3: Workday 2: Other Topics on Electric Drives
- Power converters for electric drives
- Control systems of electric drives
- Electrical machines for variable speed drives
- Traction electric drives
Day 4: Cultural program
Aleksey Anuchin, Chairman
Lev Rassudov, Publication chair
Please include "IWED2019" into the E-mail subject.
111250, Russia, Moscow,
Krasnokazarmannaja str, 13-E200.